Brothers
Recently the boys had Fall break from school. They all were a little lazy, sleeping in until 10am. I think all of them have become so comfortable with were we live now and our new home that they never want to leave to go and explore. We had great intentions of going to the movies, pumpkin patch and library. We made it to the local library and to get Burton's favorite Subway. Burton was so sweet and treated his brothers to lunch. I loved taking the back seat at lunch, I was like a fly on the wall and let them figure out how much they could spend and what they could buy for lunch. I think that they drove the lady and young man crazy that worked there. I would have been just a tad embarrassed but I acted as if I was not their Mom and just a friend of the family or something {snicker}
We never got to the pumpkin patch, we figured that we would save it for this next weekend. And for the movie ... well they never got out of bed until at least 10am and didn't get moving until noon. We will have to see a movie within the next few weeks.

No comments:
Post a Comment