Yankees 5
I have been slacking, I know that there are a few of you that have been waiting on an update and I am guilty of not making it a priority. So to update all of you, Braxton's team did win the Championship game and they all played very well. It is amazing what influence a good coaching staff has on our children. Here it was down to the wire and all the coaches had to say to the team was "remember what we have taught you and go out there and take it all in and HAVE FUN!" That they did hanging out in the major league dugout, hearing their name being announced when they are up at bat. We were so proud of all the boys! Braxton stood up at bat and we were so proud that he didn't crumble up there with all that pressure! All of our close friends and family came to support him at his last game, that was so nice to see everyone cheering him on with signs that they have made. Laura went and purchased all the supplies for the kids and brought them over. She knew just what to do to get all the kids pumped up to cheer him on. They were rounding up whistles to wear around their necks and painting poster boards. I loved how Boston wrote on his... True of a proud younger brother filled with excitement.
Burton had a hard time sitting in his seat.... The umpires mad some really bad calls that almost cost us the game.
I think I counted 32 friends and family....WOW!
This was the perfect way for Braxton's season to end. He learned so many fundamentals this season along with a new found confidence. That makes a mom smile! Thank you to all the coaches that put in their extra time, energy and most of all patience!!

No comments:
Post a Comment