My life as a Frat House Mom,
"If I have a monument in this world, it is my sons"
"A little Boy Is The Only Thing God Uses To Make A Man"
~Author Unknown
My life is filled with wonderful men.... My DH, I couldn't have been blessed with someone more wonderful, He is my strength and my best friend, and my three little men in training. Each on is so diffrent, they all seem to bring new challenges and sweeten my life in ways that I never expected. Somehow I got a little more in touch with my girly side with each son God blessed me with. I love the adventure of having Boys! I learn new sports, practicle tricks, and celebrate the simplicity of their existance...I love to craft, mainly sewing, and I think that there is an inner baker that loves to come out every now and again. I enjoy my time with girlfriends, and love date night with my Hubby! life is good!
No comments:
Post a Comment