I have been Blessed in my life with Loving, Strong, Courageous Heroes. I have great memories of my Mother! As a young child I remember always thinking that she was like "SUPER WOMAN" she has always been extremely innovative, creative, thrifty, and willing to try just about anything. She fed my creativity, and gave me the push when I needed it. My boys still love to hear about the stories that I tell from when I was a little girl. I think that one of their favorite stories is when my Mom let me ride my red tricycle in the house.... as long as I cleaned up the tire marks, or how she use to let me go take a nap up in a tree in our back yard. They always ask "Mom what if you would have fallen out of the tree" That cracks me up coming from boys. I know that she has gotten much of her traits from her Mother, my Grandmother, she had 7 children close together and somehow her only advice to me becoming a new mom was two sayings that echo in my head on good days and bad.... "These are the best days of your life & Remember... This to shall pass" I think of the two of you wonderful women and I am thankful that God has blessed me with you!
Mom I love you and I know that the miles are between us now, but you are in my thoughts everyday. Happy Mothers Day!!

No comments:
Post a Comment