I have to admit I have it pretty easy their busses come to our walkway to pick them up. The boys go running.... I thought that I would never see the day that Braxton would actually race his brother to get on the bus. We have had a lot of changes this past couple of months, tons of Doctor apointmens, a big move, new place we will call home for the next three years, new schools, friends & weather in which we have never experienced. The boys have adjusted extreamly well. I have probably posted all this before about the kids. I just wanted to share a picture of them comming home from school and how beautiful it is hear.
We have been spending some quality time baking. Each of them chose what to bake with me. Burton wanted to make some Banana Bread, and he did all by himself. He learned how to measure and read directions. We all know that at his age following directions doesn't happen all that often. I thought that it tasted wonderful! We shared a loaf with some friends of ours "The Lewis Family" they agreed "Yummy". Braxton chose to make some cinnamon rolls from scrach. I wish that I got a picture of what he did while he was spreading the sugar and cinnamon around. He drew with his precious little fingers a heart and wrote "I love you". He also learned how to cut them without flattening out the roll. We were so impressed... I think that he did such a great job, they tasted better than mine. Boston chose peanutbutter cookies. This was an easy task, we used a packet. Thank you Better Crocker! His attention span is not that of his brothers.... He was just wanting to know when he could lick the bowl. I think that all three of them endulged in cookie dough.

No comments:
Post a Comment