Elephant Ears, Corn Dogs & Roasted Corn On The Cobb
We had a great night. This was a bit different than The Arizona State Fair, a bit smaller. I am so thankful that our boys do not like to go on scary rides....We are not thrill seekers in this house, and don't like to test gravity! Thank God. We did have a great time reconnecting with some families from Burton's work. They have two boys that are young. Their oldest was in daycare with our nephew Wyatt. I think that it was good that the boys got to know them, I think that it made them miss Tyler and Wyatt even more. Burton Sr. and Boston enjoyed Corn Dogs.... I couldn't resist the funnel cake and Carmel Apples. I think that we got our fill on the food at the fair. The boys did enjoy the fun houses and outsmarting the Carnies, they must have played in the fun house for about 25 min. They finally caught on to them. Braxton and Boston loved doing the bungee jump, but were a little fearful to do a back flip. Burton Jr. did real well at most of the games.
It was so nice to get out in the fresh cool air and have some family time.

No comments:
Post a Comment